The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can meditation prevent Migraine in long term

2 posters

Go down

Can meditation prevent Migraine in long term Empty Can meditation prevent Migraine in long term

Post  familydr95 Sun 14 Apr 2013, 4:31 am

I had migraine for several years I tried several medications in several occasions. However It was not cured( had experience of frequence however). But I tried meditation with the drugs. There after I have seen a significant prevention of the disease.However This may be new experience to you but quite effective I think. I love you
familydr95
familydr95
One star
One star

http://protectyourhealthtips.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Can meditation prevent Migraine in long term Empty Re: Can meditation prevent Migraine in long term

Post  7777Trinity Mon 15 Apr 2013, 7:09 am

Possibly your migraines were stress induced and the meditation and medications worked together to make a difference. I am happy to hear that you found something that helps!

Trinity
7777Trinity
7777Trinity
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Can meditation prevent Migraine in long term Empty Re: Can meditation prevent Migraine in long term

Post  familydr95 Mon 15 Apr 2013, 9:02 pm

Yes 7777Trinity, I too think this is a good option to stress induce migraine attacks.. I like others to have try too, I they like only.
familydr95
familydr95
One star
One star

http://protectyourhealthtips.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down