The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sayin' hi from a long time sufferer

4 posters

Go down

Sayin' hi from a long time sufferer Empty Sayin' hi from a long time sufferer

Post  Shiela Stewart Thu 21 Apr 2011, 11:36 am

Thank you Risa for sharing this wonderful place with me. Very Happy

For those who don't know me, my name is Shiela Stewart. I've been a regular with a previous migraine group for longer than I can remember and I plan to be here just as long. Smile

I've been suffering with migraines since I was 13. I was in a car accident that screwed up my neck which led to my migraines. I've been on so many meds that have done nothing for me. I'm currenlty using Zomig as a preventative and it helps minimally.

I've been married for 25 years to a wonderfully supportive man, We have three grown children ages 16, 18 and 23. I'm an author of mostly paranormal romance and love writing. I currently have 13 books published with another soon to be out in the next two months. If any one wants to check me you can read all about me on my website at www.shielasbooks.ca

I look forward to getting to know all of you. I may not be here often, but I will be checking in periodically.
Shiela Stewart
Shiela Stewart
One star
One star

http://www.shielasbooks.ca

Back to top Go down

Sayin' hi from a long time sufferer Empty Re: Sayin' hi from a long time sufferer

Post  milo Thu 21 Apr 2011, 11:37 am

So very happy to see you here Sheila!
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiela Stewart Thu 21 Apr 2011, 11:37 am

Thank you Risa for sharing this wonderful place with me. Very Happy

For those who don't know me, my name is Shiela Stewart. I've been a regular with a previous migraine group for longer than I can remember and I plan to be here just as long.

I've been suffering with migraines since I was 13. I was in a car accident that screwed up my neck which led to my migraines. I've been on so many meds that have done nothing for me. I'm currenlty using Zomig as a preventative and it helps minimally.

I've been married for 25 years to a wonderfully supportive man, We have three grown children ages 16, 18 and 23. I'm an author of mostly paranormal romance and love writing. I currently have 13 books published with another soon to be out in the next two months. If any one wants to check me you can read all about me on my website at www.shielasbooks.ca

I look forward to getting to know all of you. I may not be here often, but I will be checking in periodically..
Shiela Stewart
Shiela Stewart
One star
One star

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiela Stewart Thu 21 Apr 2011, 11:41 am

Hi Milo!! I'm glad to be here. Smile
Shiela Stewart
Shiela Stewart
One star
One star

Back to top Go down

Sayin' hi from a long time sufferer Empty Re: Sayin' hi from a long time sufferer

Post  Cluelesskitty Thu 21 Apr 2011, 5:15 pm

deleted as it repeats

Last edited by cluelesskitty on Thu 21 Apr 2011, 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty Thu 21 Apr 2011, 7:41 pm

Heartfelt WELCOME from me, too Shiela sweetheart!!
Sayin' hi from a long time sufferer _welco10

I am most pleased to see you here!!
I hope you'll like it here with us!

And Shiela, I was wondering if you'd mind if I post an old excerpt from Gnomes Saga- it was hysterically funny
and I miss it so much!
Remember how much fun we had with it?

(but I will delete it at moment notice if you don't like me posting this, just let me know pls)

He'd watched them, all night long he had watched them. Oh they pretended they were inanimate objects, but he knew, he knew the very second he closed his eyes those creepy little gnomes were going to make their move. and when they did, BAM, he was on them like a dirty shirt.

"What are you doing Harold?"
"Watching the gnomes."
"I see that. Have you been up all night?"
"Yep."
"What in Gods green earth are you wearing?"
"My old army fatigues."
She could see that, and that he had put on several pounds since he had worn them years ago. "I can't believe I am asking this, but why are you wearing your army fatigues?"
"Because we're at war Martha, with the gnomes."
"Oh for heavens sake Harold. Why are you acting so crazy over a few silly statues?"
"Oh, they're not just statues Martha. They are a government conspiracy. Each of those little buggers has a radar detector in them and a surveillance unit. They are watching us Martha,and when we least expect it, BAM, they attack."
Martha rolls her eyes. "Again, I can't believe I am asking this. But how on earth can those stupid little statues move Harold?"
"The government is cleaver, they have ways of making them move. Sweet Mother of God, that one just mooned me."
"What?"
"The one in the middle, he just mooned me."
She had to see, not that she believed the thing just mooned her husband, but to prove he hadn't seen it. "Oh God Harold, they must have added that one last night." It hadn't been there the day before.
"Oh no Martha, it wasn't there before, it just turned its backside to me and whipped down his pants. Jesus, the guy needs a tan, it's blinding me. Oh wait." he suddenly gasped. "Maybe thats their plan, to blind us all with their shinny white butt cheeks, then they'll strike. Look away Martha, look away before it gets us.
"Oh Lord, thats it, I'm calling the doctor."

Can we have more of that Shiela, please? pretty please?!

Sayin' hi from a long time sufferer Gnomes11

Risa

ps Remember the "moon gnome" Crawfy posted? lolol
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 21 Apr 2011, 8:30 pm

Ladies, I merged this topic as we were virtually doing two exact same threads.

Admin
Admin

https://migrainehelp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiela Stewart Sun 24 Apr 2011, 9:59 pm

It's perfectly fine to post that. So glad you enjoyed the silly story I wrote that stemmed from another members practical jokes. I could be persuaded to post the whole story here for you all to read. Smile
Shiela Stewart
Shiela Stewart
One star
One star

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty Mon 25 Apr 2011, 12:48 am

I would love that!

Please do Shiela, perhaps in separate thread, then?

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiela Stewart Mon 25 Apr 2011, 10:48 am

Will do Risa. Smile

I'll post it in a few days.
Shiela Stewart
Shiela Stewart
One star
One star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down