The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tornado weather is REALLY BAD for migraines

3 posters

Go down

Tornado weather is REALLY BAD for migraines Empty Tornado weather is REALLY BAD for migraines

Post  30yrsofheadache Thu 28 Apr 2011, 4:13 pm

We had many tornados pass nearby in the last 2 days here in VA. Ouch! My head has not recovered yet. Anyone else affected? If so, I am sorry for us!
Hugs,
Cindy

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Tornado weather is REALLY BAD for migraines Empty Re: Tornado weather is REALLY BAD for migraines

Post  Paradox Thu 28 Apr 2011, 4:27 pm

Cindy, I was just going to post something similar. After a fairly sunny day, the first in weeks, the winds are roiling again. I have done so well with my meds, counting out everyday to make sure I don't go over, but I'm afraid I'm about to go over. What usually takes me to a very tolerable 2/3 is only bringing to a 5/6. Again, tolerable...but it has been DAYS with no let up.

I feel so terrible for the folks who have been hit, we have come uncomfortably close with the tornadoes the last few days and the way the wind is brewing and my head is pounding I fear we're in for it again.

Hugs to you Cindy. Stay safe!
Paradox
Paradox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tornado weather is REALLY BAD for migraines Empty Re: Tornado weather is REALLY BAD for migraines

Post  alli Fri 29 Apr 2011, 9:43 am

I can only imagine how bad a tornado makes things. I'm having a hard time with just 20-30 mph winds. It's setting of the TN and PN really badly... Migraines every other day or so. I feel so bad for all the people affected in any way by the tornadoes.

alli
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down