The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A joke from my neuro

2 posters

Go down

A joke from my neuro Empty A joke from my neuro

Post  Paradox Mon 11 Jul 2011, 6:38 pm

Three Drs, a internist, and family practitioner and a orthopedic surgeon went duck hunting together.

The first duck flies up and the Internist takes aim. He says "it could be a duck, but then again, it could be a seagull, or maybe it's a loon" as he ponders the possibilities the duck is out of range.

The second duck takes flight. The family practitioner takes aim and says "It looks like a duck, it quacks like a duck, it is a duck" KABOOM and he shots the duck.

The third duck goes up the Orthopedic Surgeon aims and KABOOM! Shoots the duck. Then he says "now let's go over and see what we've got".

This joke tickled me so much because I've never had great success with orthopedic doctors, surgeons or otherwise. I saw a ortho surgeon once about 15 years ago for my back. He kept me waiting over two hours wrapped in a sheet from the bottom down. Sauntered in and didn't even acknowledge my presence much less apologize for the delay. He started doing measurements and rattling them off to the nurse. I asked him what he was doing and he looked at me like I was moron and said "I'm trying to determine if I'm going to operate or not". WTF! I was there for a first time consult! I couldn't high tail it out of there fast enough.

Later it was confirmed by two neuro surgeons that there is no surgery for the back problems I have. (I used to be of the mind that NO WAY is anyone going to cut on my back. Now that it gets worse and worse I wish there was a surgical procedure).

Anyway, thought it was funny and wanted to share.

lol!
Paradox
Paradox
Admin

Back to top Go down

A joke from my neuro Empty Re: A joke from my neuro

Post  Cluelesskitty Tue 12 Jul 2011, 1:55 am

lololol the joke paints the picture very well, don't it Smile

Very funny, Charlotte! thanks for the chuckle :]

Risa

Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty