The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired of the PAIN!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Tired of the PAIN!!!!! Empty Tired of the PAIN!!!!!

Post  KimbaK Tue 02 Aug 2011, 4:30 pm

I'm so tired of fighting this pain. I can't seem to get any kind of relief from this one. Its been weeks!!!!! I know this is just par for the course, but the longer this goes on, the more desperate I feel. I don't want to go to ER again. I went a few weeks ago and I just can't keep going. They don't give frequent flyer miles and they tend to label you. I'll never get out of debt.

Still no word from SS on my disability app. I check the website every day. I kind of think it is a good sign that they haven't made a decision. I have a lot of medical history to review. They have to at least be reviewing it, otherwise it would have been a quick "No." Since I know I'm going to fight for it no matter what, I know I'll get it eventually. I just would like to know already. They have to make a decision this month, but benefits won't start til October. If I get approved immediately.

I hope every body else is feeling good.

KimbaK
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Tired of the PAIN!!!!! Empty Re: Tired of the PAIN!!!!!

Post  milo Wed 03 Aug 2011, 2:13 pm

Gosh I hope you are feeling better soon.
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Wed 03 Aug 2011, 8:13 pm

Can you try to find a neurologist that is certified in pain management in your area?
Paradox
Paradox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down