'Head' to 'head', well, almost....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Head' to 'head', well, almost....

Post  Cluelesskitty on Wed 05 Dec 2012, 10:13 pm

Anybody noticed how both forums -the Migraine and Misc have almost-almost the same number of threads ? Smile

Risa

Cluelesskitty
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Head' to 'head', well, almost....

Post  Sara79 on Thu 06 Dec 2012, 12:50 am

I hadn't paid attention personally, but it wouldn't surprise me. We seem to be a bunch that wants to share both migraine and life info info, which is why it seems so friendly here. I know I can just post that it's been a rough week and someone will hope it gets better for me soon. Plus I like the mod's hard line on cyber-bulling/trolling/discrimination.

Thanks all who keep this place welcoming. I know you rarely get to hear our thank yous, but we have them.

Sara79
Four Star
Four Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty on Thu 06 Dec 2012, 9:41 pm

I just discovered it accidentally - if you hit "home" first, the number of messages is displayed on the right under "posts".
Just happened to glance at it one day :]

And yes Sarah, I agree with you. Aren't we some Fabulous close knit bunch!?, eh!, and I don't know the rest of you but I LOVE IT !!!

I love you guys and will be forever grateful for getting to know you, having you for friends and having your terrific support!

THANK YOU GUYS !!!

Risa

Cluelesskitty
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top