The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Migraine People

4 posters

Go down

Migraine People  Empty Migraine People

Post  Hazel Sat 01 Jun 2013, 9:59 pm

I'm still new to this forum and it's doing me so much good to scroll through and read everyone's posts. Thank you, good people of the migraine for being honest and open and present. I feel so alone sometimes with my stupid aching head and nausea, and so its encouraging to see that there are others who suffer as much as I do--or even more. Migraines are crazy-bad, aren't they? And almost everyone in the world thinks they're just little neurotic headaches. I'm impressed by you and heartened to see how you make it through, day by day.

Hazel
One star
One star

Back to top Go down

Migraine People  Empty Re: Migraine People

Post  Sara79 Sat 01 Jun 2013, 10:39 pm

Thank you from all of us Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

For me, and it seems like for you, knowing there are others who have been there, and may have great advice, make it easier to deal with.

In the meantime, I'm really dizzy tonite, so I'm keeping this short Arrow drunken pale

Sara79
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  7777Trinity Sun 02 Jun 2013, 6:09 am

Hazel
Our fellow migrainuers have saved me a number of times when I have been about ready to throw in the towel. We have a great group of people here. Welcome home Smile

Trinity
7777Trinity
7777Trinity
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  milo Mon 03 Jun 2013, 8:14 am

The name of our little group kind of says it all. Here we are allowed to say the stuff we can't tell other people because they just don't understand if they do not also suffer.

We have had many deep, dark conversations because the topic can be that way sometimes. We support each other through the hardest times.

We also have some really, really funny and uplifting topics too!

Welcome again, so glad you could join our little gang.
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down