The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new solution for migraine pain??...

3 posters

Go down

A new solution for migraine pain??... Empty A new solution for migraine pain??...

Post  Cluelesskitty Sun 05 Jun 2011, 5:05 pm

A revolutionary new procedure that treats Migraine and chronic head pain is now available to patients in the Houston, Texas area. World-renowned pain management physician Jack Chapman a Houston native, performed the first revolutionary procedure in Houston this week as part of the group Ascendant Neuro. ......................................................
...............................................................................................................................................................
Dr. Chapman is specially trained in minimally invasive pain management procedures, including neurostimulation, which works by safely and gently stimulating certain nerves – thereby blocking the perception of pain from the brain. Ascendant Neuro’s elite group of partner physicians treat all types of chronic pain, including most kinds of severe head pain that occurs on a consistent and frequent basis.

http://freenewswire.wordpress.com/2011/02/24/ascendant-neuro-physician-jack-chapman-m-d-performs-first-migraine-procedure-in-houston-texas/

Fairly new, too
Posted on February 24, 2011

hmmm.. wonder if joy is premature..?

About Dr J Chapman:
http://ascendantneuro.com/partner-physicians/jack-chapman-md

Looks legit.

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

A new solution for migraine pain??... Empty Re: A new solution for migraine pain??...

Post  30yrsofheadache Mon 06 Jun 2011, 4:46 am

Sounds like brain surgery to me. I would have to talk to a lot of people that it helped before I would try it. But, it could be promising...
Cindy

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

A new solution for migraine pain??... Empty Re: A new solution for migraine pain??...

Post  Enigma Mon 06 Jun 2011, 7:57 am

Minimally evasive surgury.......Sign me up!

Last year I was on the table for them to put a piece of nickel in my heart. I've had enough pain.
Enigma
Enigma
One star
One star

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty Mon 06 Jun 2011, 4:38 pm

Yeah, that's what caught my interest - that it looks like Dr Chapman has real credentials from real medical school
and that this surgery or procedure, has some merits whereas the other for some reason stirs doubt.

You know what I am talking about, don't you :]
I avoid mentioning names as it may pop up in Google search, and spam may follow, yikes!

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  30yrsofheadache Mon 06 Jun 2011, 4:49 pm

That what I was thinking too. I hope having migraine and surg.... in the same post doesnt trigger it.
Cindy

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down