The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stomach/abdominal pain as migraine symptom?

4 posters

Go down

stomach/abdominal pain as migraine symptom? Empty stomach/abdominal pain as migraine symptom?

Post  Platypus Thu 09 Jan 2014, 1:38 am

Does anyone else get stomach/abdominal pain as a migraine symptom? Have you found anything that help?

-Platy
Platypus
Platypus
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

stomach/abdominal pain as migraine symptom? Empty Re: stomach/abdominal pain as migraine symptom?

Post  Sara79 Fri 10 Jan 2014, 4:47 am

Not so much as a migraine symptom than as a side effect of the meds. Narcotics tend to bind me up and make me gassy. Heat and Gas X help me through it, and I'm taking fiber pills daily as a preventative.

For a brief bit I did think that tonight's episode was an abdominal migraine, but then remembered I'd forgotten to take my pills this morning, and without my Prevacid I was in heartburn Hades.

Sara79
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

stomach/abdominal pain as migraine symptom? Empty Re: stomach/abdominal pain as migraine symptom?

Post  Migrainegirl Sat 11 Jan 2014, 10:23 am

My daughter used to get stomach aches frequently that the doctor said was a common migraine symptom.
Migrainegirl
Migrainegirl
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  milo Tue 14 Jan 2014, 12:58 am

I get this as part of mine. Ugh
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down