The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not dying but I feel like I am

3 posters

Go down

Not dying but I feel like I am Empty Not dying but I feel like I am

Post  Paradox Tue 28 Jun 2011, 8:19 pm

I guess you know you're starting to feel better when you realize how bad you stink. I woke up with what ever this is on Sunday, sinus I'm guessing, and last had a fever of 101.7. I NEVER run fevers! When I spent seven days in the hospital with divertuclitis the highest it went was 100. And they thought they were going to have to give me a temporary colestomy then. So I don't know what the heck is going on now.

But the fever broke today, I'm going to try a half a day of work tomorrow.

I know there's a medical reason, but I don't remember...why to we always feel worse at night? I felt half decent earlier in the day but am starting to feel like crap again (but no fever!)
Paradox
Paradox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Not dying but I feel like I am Empty Re: Not dying but I feel like I am

Post  Jewishmother Wed 29 Jun 2011, 8:27 am

Hope today is going better for you! I have been down with a sinus infection since Saturday (was on the couch all weekend when my daughter was home for a visit - hate being sick when the kids come home!)................giving in and going to my doc today. Are you in the midwest? Had a friend tell me that lots of people are down and out with pretty virulent sinus-type symptoms - misery loves company I guess. I always thought things were worse at night for me because I push all day to act as "normal" as possible and then it catches up with me in the evening! Take it easy please even though the fever is gone............L

Jewishmother
Two star
Two star

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Wed 29 Jun 2011, 11:55 am

I broke down and made a dr appts today too. I went to a meeting and by the end of it, (only 2 1/2) I had broken out in ti a sweat, could barely swallow or talk. I give, I give!!!I was going to try and tough it out but I have a really important meeting tomorrow that I really want to be at.

Yes, I'm in the Midwest. We have had sooooo many storm fronts come through, plus it's either cold wearing a sweatshirt or the air conditioner on high. It hasn't been pleasant.

I called in at work and someone else was sick with it. I think my throat is hurting so bad from drainage, but the glands in my neck are HUGE. They're trying to do their job.

Sorry your feeling bad too, L, let's compare notes when we get back from the Dr.
Paradox
Paradox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Wed 29 Jun 2011, 9:13 pm

Mine is a sinus and ear infection. On three different meds, antibiotic, and two others to help me breathe. I'm feeling more comfortable already.

How about you, L?
Paradox
Paradox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jewishmother Wed 29 Jun 2011, 10:24 pm

Sorry for the late response...................not my best evening. Crashed and burned with a migraine around 4 and just now resurfacing. Doc thinks strep and sinus infection - on antibiotics for the next few days to see if that will help - going to visit my grandson in about a week so really need to get over this fairly quickly. Emotionally I can handle 1 medical condition at a time and don't do so well when they pile on! Hope your night goes well and you feel better in the morning. L

Jewishmother
Two star
Two star

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty Mon 04 Jul 2011, 3:12 pm

How are you doing these days, ladies?

Are the infections over, did the antibiotics help any? I hope they did!

hugs,
Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down