The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

99 ballons..and a dear friend (requesting prayer tor their family)

2 posters

Go down

99 ballons..and a dear friend (requesting prayer tor their family) Empty 99 ballons..and a dear friend (requesting prayer tor their family)

Post  Greeneyes Mon 26 Sep 2011, 1:27 am

Watched a video on youtube..99 balloons..get the Kleenex it will bring you to tears.. can only imagaine what my friend and her hubby will be feeling tommorow on their second sons birth..then going home to Jesus 3 days later...

If you pray please lift them up in prayer..she is a woman of faith and love.. Thank you I love you

Greeneyes
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

99 ballons..and a dear friend (requesting prayer tor their family) Empty Re: 99 ballons..and a dear friend (requesting prayer tor their family)

Post  Cluelesskitty Mon 26 Sep 2011, 3:49 pm

Oh gosh... Such a beautiful, caring, loving couple, and they lost their second baby so soon... it's unbearable Sad
I am sick to my stomach thinking of it all.

I watched the story on you tube about Baby Elliot. Heartbreaking.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqNF3FJNEpU

They are certainly in my prayers. And I pray for a strong healthy baby for them. Many healthy babies.

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

99 ballons..and a dear friend (requesting prayer tor their family) Empty Re: 99 ballons..and a dear friend (requesting prayer tor their family)

Post  Greeneyes Mon 26 Sep 2011, 4:16 pm

Risa..my friend Robin lost their second baby..he was born one year ago today Sept. 26,,2010..he lived for three days..then went home to Jesus on Sept. 29,2010.

It's not the same as the 99 balloons..just the lost of a child..can't even imagine.

Love you dear friend..hope this makes sense head is hurting..

Greeneyes
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty Mon 26 Sep 2011, 7:25 pm

Oh I see... yes, the loss of a child is a pain I don't ever want to experience...

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down