The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone have nerve decompression surgery?

5 posters

Go down

anyone have nerve decompression surgery? Empty anyone have nerve decompression surgery?

Post  susan99 Mon 07 May 2012, 7:54 pm

hi all,

i have a consultation appointment for occipital nerve decompression surgery tomorrow. wonder if any of you have had it, and how you are doing?

also is there anything you would suggest or recommend to ask the doctor, from your experience, that you might not have thought of before? and are there any aspects of the surgery to be aware of?

my neuro says i'm a candidate for it. i have chronic all the time head pain and migraines.

thanks all!

best,
susan

susan99
One star
One star

Back to top Go down

anyone have nerve decompression surgery? Empty Re: anyone have nerve decompression surgery?

Post  Cluelesskitty Tue 08 May 2012, 4:22 pm

No, Susan, I never have. I hope the appointment goes well for you, though.
Good luck, sweetie!

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

anyone have nerve decompression surgery? Empty Re: anyone have nerve decompression surgery?

Post  Sara79 Tue 08 May 2012, 4:31 pm

I haven't had occipital, but I've had lumbar and cubital nerve decompression surgeries. I'll try to answer any questions you've got, but my and your stories maybe completely different.

Sara79
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Migrainegirl Sat 12 May 2012, 1:58 pm

Susan, what did you find out? My brother has occipital nueralgia which is really awful. He is never pain free and often incapacitated. I'd love to find something that would help him.
Migrainegirl
Migrainegirl
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  milo Sat 12 May 2012, 8:56 pm

I hope your appointment went well. Please let us know what you have learned when you get a chance.
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down