The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Videos for nerve decompression surgery

3 posters

Go down

Videos for nerve decompression surgery Empty Videos for nerve decompression surgery

Post  KimbaK Sun 08 Dec 2013, 9:42 pm

Hi everybody,

I finally found the links I wanted to post to show where and what I learned about the nerve decompression surgery. It was on GMA in August of 2007.

If you look up Nerve Decompression for Migraine, it will pull up a bunch of stuff.

What you should look for is Nerve Decompression for Migraine - Video Results. It should show a block of about 6 pictures of different stories. My doctor is the last block on the second row. I can't wait for my surgery. I just wish I could move things faster.

I feel like Pinnochio right now. I want to be a real person not a puppet of the end of the strings of a migraine.

K

KimbaK
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Videos for nerve decompression surgery Empty Re: Videos for nerve decompression surgery

Post  Cluelesskitty Tue 10 Dec 2013, 11:48 pm

Is this on YouTube, Kimba?

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Videos for nerve decompression surgery Empty Re: Videos for nerve decompression surgery

Post  7777Trinity Sun 15 Dec 2013, 9:40 am

Monster migraine came Friday night and is still hanging on. Several bills will not get paid in January because I have to buy my airline ticket round trip to Boston to see the surgeon. That said, I hope it all goes well and they schedule my Nerve Decompression surgery ASAP!

I hate having to take all these crappy drugs that make me feel like S***, my brain is in trauma from the migraine and the meds...ugh..

Trinity
7777Trinity
7777Trinity
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Videos for nerve decompression surgery Empty Migraine Videos

Post  KimbaK Sun 15 Dec 2013, 5:45 pm

Yes, they are on You Tube.

Sorry you're having such a rough time, Trinity. As for unpaid bills, I just got a notice that I forgot to close my account at the bank and that I have $800 in bad debt. I now remember that yes, I did forget to close the account, but I know I changed all the drafts to the new bank. Soo, tomorrow I have to go figure out how to get this taken care of.

I hate having memory issues. I write everything down, but this time I overlooked a big one. Looked over my lists of to-do's and see that I never crossed this one out. If I were still limber, I'd kick my own ass for this.

KimbaK
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down